Make an impact as a Paid Media Manager at our fast-growing, Austin-based agency.
Based in Austin, Texas, 3rd + Lamar is a modern media agency that partners with high-growth businesses, direct-to-consumer brands, and startups to tell their stories and fuel their growth. Our portfolio of advertising clients includes top e-commerce retailers like Renée Rouleau Skincare and public institutions like The University of Texas’s McCombs School of Business.
We’re a team of filmmakers, ad strategists, marketers, editors, and copywriters. Our mission is to produce the best work of our lives with good people and give back along the way.
We are seeking a highly motivated and hands-on Paid Media Manager to join our performance marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of driving revenue growth and achieving KPIs through paid advertising channels. Prior ad agency experience is preferred.
- Develop and execute paid media strategies for clients, including paid search, social media advertising, programmatic advertising, and other digital marketing channels.
- Oversee the planning, execution, and optimization of paid media campaigns to ensure they meet client performance targets and KPIs.
- Manage client budgets, ensuring that campaigns are delivered within budget and on time.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance using analytics tools to optimize campaigns and improve ROI.
- Collaborate with the 3rd + Lamar production team to ensure video ads meet clients’ specifications and achieve outlined campaign objectives.
- Monitor industry trends and stay up to date with changes to advertising platforms and algorithms to ensure our campaigns are leveraging the latest best practices and technologies.
- Troubleshoot attribution issues with an understanding of the inner workings of ad platforms and data analysis.
- Manage relationships with advertising platform representatives and vendors.
- Produce client-facing reports and analysis of campaign performance, providing insights and recommendations for optimization and improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field.
- 4-6 years of experience in paid media advertising with a focus on driving performance and revenue growth.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing client relationships and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing paid media strategies across multiple channels, including search, social media, and programmatic advertising.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to make informed decisions. Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, and SEMrush.
- Experience working with large budgets (ideally > $250 thousand per month) and managing relationships with advertising platforms, vendors, and clients.
- Knowledge of industry tools and ad platforms (Google, Meta, TikTok, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Snap, etc.).
- We offer a competitive salary with an incentive plan
- Comprehensive benefits (health, vision, dental)
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Unlimited paid time off
- Hybrid work environment
- Co-working membership
- Frequent company social events
If you’re a driven and experienced marketing professional looking for a challenging and rewarding role with the potential for rapid growth, please email us your resume and links to your best work and/or thought leadership at [email protected].